Assign Facebook profile pictures as contact pictures?

Reaction score
I have no experience with Automator aside from modifying existing automations (is that even the right word?!?) but I have an idea.

I want to make an automation that would go through my contact list, find which contacts don't have pictures assigned, and assign their current Facebook profile pictures as the contact pics.

Is this possible? Anyone have any ideas or know any other forums that this question would be better suited for?
Thanks

Reaction score
I have no experience with Automator aside from modifying existing automations (is that even the right word?!?) but I have an idea.

I want to make an automation that would go through my contact list, find which contacts don't have pictures assigned, and assign their current Facebook profile pictures as the contact pics.

Is this possible? Anyone have any ideas or know any other forums that this question would be better suited for?
Thanks

I am not aware of any Automator actions that would do all of this. There might be an AppleScript or Shell command that you can add to the workflow to accomplish this. You might want to check out-
http://macscripter.net/

Ask a Question