any suggestions?

Reaction score
hey i have a mac mini with only 60 gigs of hard drive space, so as you can guess its getting tight in here. does anyone have any idea of to compress some files so i can have more room cuz i dont want to delete stuff but i also dont use it all, all the time so storeing wouldnt be bad thanks and good night!

Reaction score
I second the external hard drive plan. They're very useful to have when you've got limited disk space on your computer. LaCie is a brand I'm fond of, and I believe they have one that's roughly the size of the mini so they could be stacked without taking up too much more of a footprint than the mini does by itself... but there are plenty of other brands that are just as good...

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'll 'third' that...

If the stuff can be compressed...then that means that you aren't using it to much. So I would either get an external drive and archive off your data to that or burn the data to CD or DVD. If it's important stuff make at least two copies.

Then you will not only free up some space but you will also have some where to back up to...

regards

Ric

Ask a Question