A-Dock v 3.0.1

Reaction score
I did not see A-Dock v3.0.1 come up in a forum search, so I thought I'd mention it. If you are running mac OS9.2.2 or earlier and miss OSX+ dock functionality, this ap gives it back to you. Clean interface, user friendly, fully customizeable, uses minimal sys resources, and it's free :) Cool little ap!

Dock1.gif

DL it here:

http://jerome.foucher.free.fr/ADock/ADock.html

Reaction score
Hi
I do not want to dampen your enthusiasm, but is there not an application called launcher in OS9 the does pretty much the same thing?

Reaction score
Ahh no problem :) Yeah launcher defninitely has similar basic functionality however I prefer the layout & GUI of A-Dock. Also A-dock has what the designer calls "power-user" functionality which I enjoy & goes beyond the Launcher design & abilities. Also, I dont care for Launcher's window based GUI - some may prefer it as you can move it around where ever you like but I prefer it to be rooted and something that natively comes up during boot once installed.

Apples n oranges I guess ... just another option for users :)

Ask a Question