Yosemite

Reaction score
I skimmed lightly over the Yesmite posts and got the impression I shouldn't get it yet. There seems to be a fair amount of problems. But it's tough to tell Os bugs from personal error with the small amount of reading I've done.

Is the a consensus on the subject?

Ron

Reaction score
Just to clarify something from another thread, my user name is honestone (no capitol letters), not HoneStone. Don't really like that.

Now, from my perspective, I am having no issues at all with Yosemite on either of my machines. Everything is running fine, and that includes not having the WiFi issues that have been somewhat "widely" reported. Besides the 4 programs I needed to update for Yosemite compatibility, everything else runs fine. And, that includes the just released 10.10.1 update.

About the only two things that are different from Mavericks are 1) the start up process is "somewhat" slower, but 2) the shut down process is faster. (I have SSDs in both of my Macs).

Ask a Question