With OS X El Capitan Little Snatch and Spideroak doesn't work anymore

Reaction score
Hey,

I hope someone can help me.

With OS X 10.10.5 Little Snatch and Spideroak worked well.

But after Updating to El Capitan Little Snatch can't connect to daemon and Spideroak can't connect at all as well.

I don't use the Firewall or any anti virus software - I am really desperate and tried a many hours to resolve the issue by myself, but without success.

With 10.10.5 there was no problem at all and unfortunately I don't have a TC backup just to go back to Yosemite.

Is there any solution so these programs can get connected?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,

Bremser

Reaction score
For Little Snatch, did you download version 3.6 when it came out on Monday? If not, you can get it from here:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/10426/little-snitch

Yes, it is the newest version 3.6, but thanks for the link.
With this update to El Capitan something changed because as well Spideroak (can't connect to the server after installation) and Dropbox (even can't be installed and gives me a message which says there is no internet connection). But the internet connection is of course up. The same thing with Autoupdate which can't connect to the relevant server.

I run out of ideas about things which I can check. Perhaps you have a better understanding what to check.
Thanks a lot for your help :-D

Ask a Question