Which Thanksgiving movies do you like best?

Reaction score
Thanksgiving is here finally. Besides having the Turkey dinner with family and friends, watching a wonderful Thanksgiving-themed movie together is also another important thing we will do this night each year. There are many movies telling Thanksgiving tradition or delivering thanks giving spirit. But the five films are most popular in my family Miracle on 34th Street, Mouse on the Mayflower, Winnie the Pooh, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

(I got detailed introduction of the five movies here. You may have a look if you have not seen any of them)

Which movie do you like to watching most on Thanksgiving?

Happy Thanksgiving.

Reaction score
My two favorites would be "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" (PT@A), and "Rocky (the first one)". While PT@A has the Thanksgiving scene near the end (along with the excellent song "Everytime You Go Away"), the Thanksgiving scenes at the place where Adrian and Paulie live are priceless!

Ask a Question