URGENT HELP

Reaction score
Hi i´ve recently run the repair disk on a external HD. and this proces delete almost files that i have into. I don´t know how recovery now. I have 2 big works inside and y need it URGENTLY. somebody can help me!!! PLSSSS. And sorry for my english!!

Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't format or otherwise erase your disk. You may wish to try a different disk utility such as Alsoft's DiskWarrior to see if you can recover the disk. There are other recovery products out there as well, but DW is easy to use and typically reliable if it is a directory corruption issue. As a last resort there are data recovery services that are very good, but very expensive (usually) [ http://www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com and many others ]. Good luck.

Reaction score
I second what Scott said. DiskWarrior is your best option right now to try and recover stuff from your external drive. You probably don't need the most recent version, though, and thus you might be able to pick up a copy of a prior version on ebay. I actually have the prior version (4.4), and it is easily sufficient for my purposes.

Ask a Question