Transfer photos iPAD to new iMAC

Reaction score
Recently my iMAC had a melt down and I lost everything on the hard drive. Stupidly I always thought that all of my music and photos were backed up on th iPHONE and iPAD . I was then told by the Apple repairer that iTUNES is a one way transfer and I will not be able to transfer the music and photos back. I downloaded iMACSOFT and was able to transfer the music and photos back to my new iMAC. The only problem is that iMACSOFT transferred the photos as individual pictures .I have lost the EVENTS , Titles and dates. I think this is called the EXIF data. (The music all transferred fine)

Question: Can I transfer my photo EVENTS from iPAD to the new iMAC ?:confused:

Reaction score
Of course you can transfer photos from iPad to iMac.
Just connect your ipad to your computer. Once it has detected, Open iTunes and select the "Photos" tab. Check the "Sync Photos" box at the top. From the drop-down menu next to that, select the program or folder that contains your photo library. Then just select the photos you want to transfer and drag them to your pc.

Reaction score
Of course you can transfer photos from iPad to iMac.
Just connect your ipad to your computer. Once it has detected, Open iTunes and select the "Photos" tab. Check the "Sync Photos" box at the top. From the drop-down menu next to that, select the program or folder that contains your photo library. Then just select the photos you want to transfer and drag them to your pc.
Well, indeed, iCloud Photo Library is also help, as well as Photo Stream.

Ask a Question