Talktalk webmail not being sent to my Mac

Reaction score
Hi Anyone. I have Talk Talk for my internet and they use Webmail, I dont use this as I find just clicking on the little stamp on my mac is so much quicker for me, I do check the webmail to delete the mail in case it gets full.
but to get on the Webmail I have to go thro passwords etc.

Today I saw an important mail that hadnt been sent over to the mac. so I am not happy, as I thought I was being ignored, So Before I get in touch with TalkTalk can anyone answer this for me Please.

What is the system called when the mail is sent to the mac?
Its not Mac Mail as I never signed up to Mac mail I just call it my little stamp on my desktop!!!!!

Thank you any-one

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

The application (stamp icon) itself is simply called Mail. It is only an application on your Mac that you use to access your webmail. Your email isn't sent over to your Mac.

-Which version of OS X and Mail?
-In Mail, you can click on Window > Connection Doctor in the menu bar to check your connection to your ISP's server.

C

Last edited:
Reaction score
thank you Cory, as usual good advice, I have never ever gone into that on Mail
its ok now, I use El Capitan and its a talktlak mail account. but its working now.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

As long as it is working for you, we're happy. Let us know if you have addition issues with it.

C

Ask a Question