Remove mobile spy software on iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know whether it's appropriate to post here, but I need your help please.
For personal use, I download a free trial of this mobile spy software on my booyfriend's Apple iphone, it's working fine, but now I want to remove it for my boyfriend knows what I do on his cell phone. But I don't how to remove it. I cannot find it on the program list. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
All cell phone spy softwares hide themselves automatically when they installed in any smartphone. I don't understand what mobile spy software you have installed in your boyfriend's iphone.
Contact the support team of that mobile spy software and get the instructions to uninstall it...

Reaction score
I agree with Gilroy. All the cell phone spy apps hide themselves when they finish installation. If need to contact their support staff for install it or there is only one way that refresh the operating system you use.

Reaction score
Re: mobile spy software on iphone

Thanks to spy on the mobile technology has made life a little easier for parents. Spyware mobile phone can be very convenient for parents to keep children away from potential hazards. With mobile spyware, parents can monitor their teens SMS messages and keep them away from potential hazards.Thanks spy! I'm happy with that.

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone tried mobile spy app? How it seems?
Any comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
That's why I support mobile spy software, like many parents. And because it's about our children's safety, we don't want to settle with just any software, we want the best mobile spy software there is.

Reaction score
No need now to spend many dollars to spy a cell phone.
download the freeware COPY9 at www.spytic.com
(Compatible iPhone, iPad, Android, Symbian, Windows mobile)

Reaction score
Yes It is Possible to Remove Spyware from your Boyfriend Mobile I removed android spyware from my kids android phone way back and the software works for complete spy removal is no spy software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question