New to mac need some more help

Reaction score
Hi all,
my application icons when i pass the cursor over them don't,i'am not sure what the correct word would be but they don't enlarge,the only thing that happens is the name of the application appears.I have been into dock in system preferences but can't see and option for changing this,any ideas would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Reaction score
Hi all,
my application icons when i pass the cursor over them don't,i'am not sure what the correct word would be but they don't enlarge,the only thing that happens is the name of the application appears.I have been into dock in system preferences but can't see and option for changing this,any ideas would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Hello, in dock preferences (The dock preferences that are located under the apple at the top left of your screen.) choose "Turn magnification on." After this is done, you can go to your dock preferences located in System Preferences and adjust the magnification. Or, instead you can go to Dock Preferences in System Preferences and check the "Magnification Box" and adjust the magnification.

Reaction score
thanks for that,guess i should look a little more before requesting help
cheers

Ask a Question