Reaction score
Hello everybody my name is William but you may call me Will if you like. This is the first time that I am on a technical forum but it's helpfull to communicate with other Apple users . I just bought an iMac but have none experience with Apple computers for now. I hope to learn from you and find here the solutions when it's nessesary. First I will surf on the forum for reading the tutorial how to use this forum and I will comeback later
Thanks and till the next conversation
William

Reaction score
Hi William,

Welcome to MacHelp! You'll find that a number of folks around here are more than willing to help you with any issues you are having. When you make a post about an issue you are having, please be sure to include the exact Mac OS you are using. Also, let us know if you are making any backups at all to an external device, and if you are performing any disk cleanup/maintenance/repairs tasks. Those are important and necessary to keep things running as smoothly as possible, along with you having a means to recover from a "disaster".

Again, welcome aboard!

Ask a Question