New iMac receives CNET Editors’ Choice award

Reaction score
“Because this new iMac is so fully-featured, especially compared to other systems on the market, we have to give it an Editor’s Choice,” reports Rich Brown (CNET). Faring well against Windows-based competition, Brown says, “Apple did a really good job in putting a fast PC together.” Brown also compliments the redesign of the Apple Keyboard adding that, “key mechanics also have a smooth response that make it a pleasure to type on.“ Bottom line, Brown concludes, “With its super-elegant new design and a strong configuration, Apple’s new iMac competes with the PC desktop market better than perhaps any previous Mac to date.”

More...

Reaction score
I had to chuckle when Rich Brown said that "once you buy it, there's not a lot you can do to update it except for adding memory". I assure you that if you were to purchase a new maxed out iMac, you wouldn't have to worry about "updates" for a long, long, long time! This is one heck of a machine! I especially like the twenty four inch model.:D

Ask a Question