My Macbook isnt working

Reaction score
Hi guys yesterday I just using my laptop like I usually do and then it crashed. This has happened sometimes before for me so I tried to reboot it like I always do. The starting chimes would come but it would never get past that. Shortly after that it completely turned on and when my charger was connected to it no led was shown at all. After that A dim light green light appeared on the charging led but the computer still wouldn't turn on. What I did to fix this was I unplugged the battery and plugged it back in. This then worked and I was able to boot my computer up and everything worked again. However the same thing happened today again, dim light green led on the charger and cant turn on the computer. How can I permanently fix this problem I don't want to open up my MacBook every single day to fix this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which model MacBook?
-Which version of OS X?
-When it does power on, does it give you any messages in the Battery icon in the menu bar, such as Replace Now or Service Battery, etc.?

C

Ask a Question