mac buffering

wes

Reaction score
when reading the newspaper my mac will keep buffering(the little color ball keeps spinning) the paper says its my issue. i have empty cache. now what? thanks

Reaction score
First, you need to tell us what OS you are using. Secondly, you need to tell us the exact Mac model you have. Then, we can help you.

One other thing: does the spinning "ball" only occur on that one newspaper site?

wes

Reaction score
First, you need to tell us what OS you are using. Secondly, you need to tell us the exact Mac model you have. Then, we can help you.

One other thing: does the spinning "ball" only occur on that one newspaper site?
Mac OS X 10.6.8 Macbook 6,1 I would say 95%of the time it spins when on the star/tribune web site. Thanks.

Reaction score
Mac OS X 10.6.8 Macbook 6,1 I would say 95%of the time it spins when on the star/tribune web site. Thanks.

Again I ask, does this only happen on that star/tribune web site? Also, what browser are you using? Whatever it is (Safari, for example), try another browser, like Firefox, to see if the same issue happens. You can get Firefox from here:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/10700/firefox

Ask a Question