Lots of problems, please please please help!

Reaction score
I have an G5 iMac PowerPC, have had it for about 3 years now. Today is the first day I have ever had anything bad happen. I turned off my computer earlier today before going to work, and when I came back...I turned on my computer, and my computer had been reverted back to it's factory settings. I've lost emails, and documents, files, telephone numbers & addresses...however, I still have my mp3s. Anyways, I'm trying to get my internet bookmarks back in place, I use Firefox, anyways, whenever I go on certain webpages I see these "NetBlockade" error messages. I have no f*@#ing clue what this means. I am in desperate need of help. What do I need to do to view these webpages correctly. And if anyone knows of any miracle process that will make my Mac go back to two days ago and I can have all of my files and stuff back (i doubt it, just hopeful thinking) I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks in advance.

EDIT 1: Oh, and I just noticed...when I turned my computer off this morning, I still had about 100 GB, now it's saying I have 69 GB... help!

EDIT 2: The more I look, it seems like perhaps I may have split my hard drive, if that's possible. I'm not sure how I could just get back to what I had though. I think the reason for the decrease in GB's is because I re-added my mp3s to my iTunes, so they're all probably copies, and I now have them on there twice. I really hope someone can help me with this.

Ask a Question