license key expired

Reaction score
Hi. I am hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I am not at ll as well-versed as most of those here, but I need to get some advice here. Today when navigating to a site I received the message "license key expired on 4-15-2014". I have never received this message before. Google searches on the subject has not yielded much. Is there anyone here who can advise me on what to do? I would appreciate it. Many Thanks.

Reaction score
When I ran into this it meant that the site hadn't renewed their hosting software license. Nothing to do with you, unless its your site.

Reaction score
Hi. I am hoping someone might be able to help me with this. I am not at ll as well-versed as most of those here, but I need to get some advice here. Today when navigating to a site I received the message "license key expired on 4-15-2014". I have never received this message before. Google searches on the subject has not yielded much. Is there anyone here who can advise me on what to do? I would appreciate it. Many Thanks.

Did you received that message on a particular site? Could you let us know the site name? Did your Mac has an anti-virus software?
It may not be an legitimate message.

Reaction score
Thank you who replied! The site has since indicated having an issue. I suspect, as stated above, that they had not renewed their hosting license software. I originally thought the message was directed to me but it all makes sense now. Thank you !

Ask a Question