Keypad automatically typing keys , case is by default CAPS even though CAPS lock is o

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good !
Recently , i started facing this issue. The key pad is automatically typing "g" alphabet all the time. It stops and starts typing randomly. Also the alphabets are getting typed in capital case. As a result , i am not able to log in . Its not taking password. This is also random.
Any suggestions/Pointers on the issue.

Thanks in Advance

Reaction score
Re: Keypad automatically typing keys , case is by default CAPS even though CAPS lock

Sounds like a hardware problem, take it to an Apple Service Centre near you.

Reaction score
Re: Keypad automatically typing keys , case is by default CAPS even though CAPS lock

Hi Kaveman, Thanks for your reply. Even i feel it is a hardware problem, Any pointers as to what it can be related to in terms of hardware and what could be possible cost of repair. Thanks Ankush

Reaction score

Srry, I'm down in New Zealand, and have no idea. The best things is to ask for a Quote, they will probably charge you a bench fee if you don't go ahead with the work. Thats what we do.

Ask a Question