Is it possible for my ex partner to have tracked all my usage

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I'm new to this forum, in fact I'm new to anything to do with Mac! I believe my ex partner is tracking my useage both on my tablet and on the desktop Mac (don't go on desktop very much) I still have access to his desktop Mac and I have found emails addressed to me in his email account which I have never seen before, I have tried searching for some clue but really don't know what I'm looking for! Alot of his files are greyed out so can't be clicked on (opened), is there some way of locking /unlocking these? He is clued up on computers and obviously I'm not! I just need a way to find out if he's tracking everything I do so I can confront him but need to know what I'm on about so he can't tell me some rubbish - please help someone its doing my head in!!!!! P.s he rooted my tablet when it was new why would he have needed to do this?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

A few questions for you:

-What makes you think he is tracking you?
-Does he still have physical access to your Mac and tablet? Is it an iPad?
-What do you mean by "rooted my tablet when it was new why would he have needed to do this"?

C

Ask a Question