iPhoto gone crazy

Reaction score
I admit I still don't fully understand how to use iCloud. I am sure I clicked something that caused my mac to download every photo I ever looked at online, Facebook, ads, email,etc. Since my phone was synced I now have thousands of photos in iphoto on my computer and my iPhone.Unfortunately, these photos are mixed in with photos iIhave taken over the years.
What do I need to turn off and is there a way to delete just those photos that came from mail, internet, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Sandy

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X on your Mac?
-Which version of iOS on your iPhone?
-Are you using iCloud Photo Library?

Actually, there isn't a way to click something and import every photo you have viewed on the Internet. I am not sure what happened, but the only real course of action to correct it is to delete the photos/images you don't want on your Mac, and they should be removed from iCloud and any devices that are synced with that Photos Library.

C

Reaction score
I'm running OX 10.6.8 and am having trouble with iPhoto. When I try to slideshow I can click on the button, but nothing happens, even after a prolonged wait. Anything I can do to figure out what has gone wrong?

Ask a Question