iPhoto email problem

Reaction score
I have a Mac OSX 10.8.5. I have sent photos by email many times before without a problem. But now, I just uploaded new photos, and when I try to email one, I get a message "email server does not recognize your username/password combination." I have not idea how to proceed. I hope someone can assist me. Thanks!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I assume you are using iPhoto. Have you looked in iPhoto > Preferences... > Accounts to verify all the login info is correct? You could always delete the account there and re-add it.

C

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Cory! I found that there was no password entered under "my account." Can't imagine why. But I put in my password and I was able to send all the pictures. I really appreciate your help
Hello and welcome.

I assume you are using iPhoto. Have you looked in iPhoto > Preferences... > Accounts to verify all the login info is correct? You could always delete the account there and re-add it.

C

Ask a Question