iCloud Calendar, create new and subscribe from a URL via web?

Reaction score
I want to be able to create a new calendar that is a subscription to a URL via a web browser. I can create a new calendar that is a subscription on my Mac because there is a place to enter the URL, but my attempts to do so via either a web browser or iOS device appear impossible, at least to my searching for a way. What am I missing here?

The problem that I'm having that sparked this attempt is that I have a calendar on my Mac that is a subscription (my work schedule) and it appears on my Mac just fine. It also appears on my iPhone via iCloud syncing. But when I'm at work using a Windows machine and Internet Explorer, that particular calendar does not appear in iCloud. Why not? All of my other calendars appear on iCloud via the web at work, just not this one. I've tried re-subscribing by deleting the calendar from my home Mac and creating it all over again, but have the same issue. It isn't there on the web.

Stuck. TIA,

SH

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Look, I'm stumped re this but have you tried using a different web browser at work?

Reaction score
My work computer is locked down so that I have no choice in web browsers. However, back at home this AM as a trial I created a new calendar via iCloud on the web with Safari. No problem creating a calendar, of course, but that calendar can only be populated with events manually; I still see no option to make it a subscription calendar. And still my subscribed work schedule calendar (created via the Calendar App) that appears on the Calendar App and appears on my iOS devices via iCloud sync, does not appear via Safari and iCloud on the web. Weird?

Ask a Question