I am really member jdipro, but I'm having to use my wife's Android tablet.

Reaction score
I down loaded Google translation updates for 4 languages and a week later my iPad refuses to boot. Did I kill it? Do iPads just roll over and die with no warning? All I have is a black screen that no amount of button pushing or power switch clicking will breathe life into. Anyone???
jdipro

Reaction score
I down loaded Google translation updates for 4 languages and a week later my iPad
Hello,

Do you have a backup of al your data on the iPad?

You could try a force restart or If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on.

C

refuses to boot. Did I kill it? Do iPads just roll over and die with no warning? All I have is a black screen that no amount of button pushing or power switch clicking will breathe life into. Anyone???
jdipro

Reaction score
No backup. A few things I would really hate to lose. But I'd hate shelling out $$$$ for a new iPad if I could expect the same treatment.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
If you follow the directions from the two links I provided, it may startup normally without losing any of the data.

Also, have you tried simply connecting the iPad to your computer to see if it can be seen, and possibly allow data to be transferred from it?

C

Ask a Question