Glitchy Wireless Mouse

Reaction score
When I move my wireless mouse too quickly, it acts erratically and unpredictably. The effect this has varies from mouse to mouse, and I am unsure of any reasons why this may be happening. I play CSGO, and this becomes a massive problem because when I am trying to turn around I instead have the mouse go the opposite direction as intended. I took a screen recording of the mouse moving erratically (I am only moving it side to side, so you can easily discern the strange movement)

I would love to find a fix for this. I have already installed multiple programs to try and fix this along with the built in mouse acceleration. Having any of these programs enabled does not solve this problem.

Reaction score
Could be the surface you are mousing on, is it plane coloured or a pattern?

Reaction score
Could be the surface you are mousing on, is it plane colored or a pattern?
It is a steelseries qck+, a solid black color. It is a very large mousepad (18 inches wide), which is probably why I didn't notice this problem on my normal size mousepad as there wasn't enough space to move my mouse for this problem to occur. I've also tried using the table, and the same problem happens, no matter the surface. Thank you for your reply.

Reaction score
I have tried this on another mac (one without any mouse related software installed), and the same result is achieved. The reason this glitch does not seem to be prevalent is it only appears when one has a large mousepad, as they have enough space for the glitch to occur. I also tested this with a wired mouse, and a similar thing occured.

Last edited:

Ask a Question