Forum Upgrade

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The long awaited upgrade to XenForo is finally complete :)

We're now running a new version of forum software which should be much easier to use compared to the old software, but more importantly it will be secure and patchable for the long run. The old forum software was coming to the end of it's life, so we'd have to make the jump sometime soon to ensure we can stay up to date with patches.

I'm still tweaking bits and bobs on the site to make sure that it's fully working (such as getting some old image thumbnails to work) - so please let me know if you come across any problems. For the most part, the site should be familiar and easy to use.

I hope you enjoy the new look!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be an indicator showing whose online either? The light under a user's avatar ...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be an indicator showing whose online either? The light under a user's avatar ...

I'm not sure if that's something that Xenforo comes with, as it would slowdown page loading times (they've tried to keep everything "light" loading). If you guys think it's an important addition, then I can see if I can knock some code together or see if there's an add-on for it. :)

Ask a Question