Dragon Age Origins Soldier's Peak glitch

Reaction score
I recently switched to using a Mac for work, to celebrate my sister got me the Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition off of Amazon. Soldier's Peak keeps on glitching. Avernus will do his little speech about summoning the demons and then he just stands there and I can't get him to do anything. I've looked up other threads on how to fix this problem, but they all cater to people who are A LOT more Mac savvy then I am. I can't find the 'Dragon Age Preferences' folder anywhere and have no clue on how to debug anything on a Mac. Will someone please give me a step-by-step idiot proof explanation on how to fix this? Maybe even a video lesson or something?

Reaction score
I suggest you try the Dragon Age Origins forum. I don't buy Cider ports they are as buggie as all hell...

Reaction score
Sorry, but there isn't any thing else I can recommend, maybe one of the other volunteers here can add something more...

Ask a Question