Connect new mouse, computer stops working properly?

Reaction score
So I just connected a new logitech mouse (not wireless) since I need a proper scroll wheel to work efficiently in maya, but ever since I've started using it I've been encountering problems with my mac desktop. Most notably my standard apple mouse sometimes won't connect, the keyboard will stop working and when I put the mac to sleep mode it wont wake up by pressing the keyboard or mouse, I have to press the power button on the back. I've never encountered any of these problems before I connected the mouse.
I'm likely just going to get a new mouse now, but I'd like to know why this is happening for future reference, and if I can fix it.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Hi,

I take it all is fine when this mouse is disconected. So even if this was a new mouse technology can let us down:(.
If these problems are still there after you disconnect the mouse and reboot then that is another issue altogether.

If by maya you mean 3D animation software then personally I would go for the Apple Magic Mouse 2:)

Reaction score
Alright thank you very much,I haven't tested anything without the mouse but I assume it'll be fine (if not I guess I'll probably be back on the forums here very soon haha)
And yeah it is the 3D animation program, I'll look into the magic mouse 2 for it :)

Ask a Question