chrome/mac osx trouble

Reaction score
Hello
So I'm trying to up update my tumblr page and it says "my broswers is outdated", and tells me to download the newest version of Chrome. Which I do. When I try to open that it say to the effect, this version of chrome can not work with this version of mac os x. I figure I just have an old version of mac os x. It's been a long time since doing any updates. So I download mac os x combo 10.9.4. When I try and open that it says "update requires version 10.9". I've searched online to download 10.9. But I can't find it anywhere.
What am I doing wrong? Please help and many thanks.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

It depends on which model Mac you have as to whether Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks is compatible. Also, it depends on which version of Mac OS X you are on currently. Let us know and we can guide you further. 10.9 is not available on the Internet...only via the Mac App Store which is part of Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and later.

C

Ask a Question