cannot connect to the internet this morning

Reaction score
I booted up my Imac this morning and am unable to connect to the internet(Verizon.fios). It was working last night. I am posting this via my windows laptop and the router. I have poked around trying to find out what is not working but cannot find anything and I do not have the skills to interpret all of what I am reading. Help

Dave

Reaction score
Maybe try, with the power off to your Mac, unplug the router and/or modem, then plug each of them back in. Verizon (hopefully) has a suggested sequence for doing that. (My ISP, Comcast, does). Then, restart your Mac and see if you can connect.

Reaction score
Well That worked!! Why one computer was able to interface and the other not threw me off and I thought there was something new wrong on the I mac.

Thanks much.

Reaction score
Well That worked!! Why one computer was able to interface and the other not threw me off and I thought there was something new wrong on the I mac.

Thanks much.

Glad I was able to help. Network issues can be "baffling", and what you stated about one machine able to interface but not the other (especially when you did nothing) is certainly accurate!

Ask a Question