Can "Mail" copy spam email sender addresses to a Black List?

Reaction score
Hello all,

In recent months, I've been receiving unsolicited obscene emails which I delete without opening them. Does Apple Mail have the ability to allow me to copy the sender's address (without opening it) and add it to a "Black List (?)" folder that will prevent further emails from that address to be received, please?

If Mail does not have that capability, is there another OSX based mail program that does which I could download, please?

Sincerely, ranger 1.

Reaction score
Hello all,

In recent months, I've been receiving unsolicited obscene emails which I delete without opening them. Does Apple Mail have the ability to allow me to copy the sender's address (without opening it) and add it to a "Black List (?)" folder that will prevent further emails from that address to be received, please?

If Mail does not have that capability, is there another OSX based mail program that does which I could download, please?

Sincerely, ranger 1.

I've got the same problem. I always mark them as spam and then delete, but they keep coming and I find them very offensive. If there's a way to stop these obscene emails I'd like to know.

Reaction score
Now, i don't use OSx Mail But i can tell you it be better to use a online based mail.

I know there are such things like block mail with certain keywords.

I hope i can be of some assistance

Sincerely Robbie

Reaction score
Now, i don't use OSx Mail But i can tell you it be better to use a online based mail.

I know there are such things like block mail with certain keywords.

I hope i can be of some assistance

Sincerely Robbie
Thank you, Robbie for your kind response. What is an example of an "online based mail, please?

Sincerely, ranger 1.

Reaction score
Thank you, Robbie for your kind response. What is an example of an "online based mail, please?

Sincerely, ranger 1.

For example, gmail.com aol.com yahoo.com You do not have to use OSx Based Application to run your mail gmail and all these other sites can be used Online no need for a application you can easily block emails block emails with keywords and it has a better spam filter you can edit, gmail is good at sorting spam, so if you are using icloud you can add that to your gmail, just search up how to switch from Icloud to gmail something along that.

Sincerely, -Robbie

Ask a Question