after effects won't work

Reaction score
so, the last 4 1/2 hours i tried to get my after effects cc to work but it won't. because i read that there is a problem between mavericks and AE, i updated to yosemite and now i have 10.10.1 but that didn't change anything. i was then going through youtube, adobe and apple support websites and everything else i found. the solution everywhere - patch.
i tried to uninstall/reinstall and patch AE several times, but it says that the patch is not applicable for me. NONE of the patches i tried work. i need help quickly, cause i need the program for school. a trial version of cs6 would be alright too i think, but i wasn't able to find one. anyone got advice?
(i'm also new to this forum, i hope i did everything properly)
thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 22.05.29.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-18 at 22.05.47.png

Reaction score
i'm afraid i can't. i cannot find a download of the full software with 12.2.1 and i also can't use upgrades, like i said before. i guess i'll have to give up.
again, i'm wasting so many hours and still can't find any solution. but thank you anyway

Ask a Question